[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sat Feb 28 03:30:57 GMT 2009

Matt:

Thanks for clarifying this. I could have sworn that it didn't work, but I just finished building a standalone test just like you did (before seeing yours) and sure enough it did work. At this point I'm not sure what was causing me the trouble because at the time it seems the params were the problem but obviously I was wrong. Sorry I bothered the list with this.

OTOH, the other topic that sprang up still have merit I believe; being able to associate the enqueue for the JS and CSS files with the page template that needs them.  One of many things I hope to have time to work on in the near future.

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/