[wp-hackers] wp_enqueue_script() and URLs with 2+ parameters

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:34:30 GMT 2009

This is kinda unrelated, but I've always wondered about this ...

Why is it that, in order to use wp_enqueue_script in a theme, you have to
hook it to wp_head?  If I create my own action, and try to hook it to that,
it won't work (at least, it won't work if you call that action before
wp_head in your header.php file).

I've always wondered about that.

Nathan

My Website