[wp-hackers] OT: Contacting Gravatar, OpenID integration

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 22 23:28:14 GMT 2009

Hi all,
I know this won't be the right place to contact Automattic regarding the
Gravatar, but I'm not sure where to turn. I'd like to contact them regarding
OpenID integration [1], but there's no contact page on the Gravatar
website. Should I use the contact form on the Automattic site?

Seeing as there's lots of Automattic employees here, I thought somebody
could push me in the right direction!

Many thanks,
Alex

[1] Namely, the possibility of having a system implemented that allowed
users to assign an OpenID URL to their account, exactly the same as email
addresses currently are, and then being able to reference that in a Gravatar
URL using an MD5'd OpenID URL instead of an email address. Many, many people
have been crying out for this on the Get Satisfaction forums, so I said I
would contact Automattic about it.