[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Fri Feb 20 15:00:05 GMT 2009

+100. I'm also sad to see them leave this list.

I subscribed to this list, in part, to learn more about WordPress than
what is available via the Codex. There are a lot of great people on this
list who contribute a wealth of knowledge for free that help folks like
me without even knowing it.

I'm not a major contributor here. In fact, I've very rarely participated
in a discussion, but I appreciate having the opportunity to learn from
some of best and brightest in the WordPress community.

My only hope is that this list can get back (somehow) to being what it
was when I joined.

Just my 3 cents worth...

Kim