[wp-hackers] Feature or bug: Page password protection does not cascade to sub-pages

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:13:06 GMT 2009

Might be an idea to have two checkboxes,
[x] Lock this page
[x] Lock all sub-pages

Meaning you could unlock this on a per-page basis if you needed. I'm not
aware of a trac ticket to implement this in core, however I would be
extremely happy if it was added.

Possibly create a trac ticket and/or suggest this on /extend/ideas.

But +1 for core from me :)

-- Alex