[wp-hackers] Auto Update Plugins

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:01:51 GMT 2009

My point was, like Otto's, that there is a permissions issue.  Most people
know to set their permissions on the uploads folder. Adding a new root
director to /wp-content/ is just one more thing for them to think about,
whereas uploads is most likely already set up to be writable by the server
user.

Nathan

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/