[wp-hackers] Mismatched WP version displayed

Mário Gamito gamito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 09:31:01 GMT 2009

Hi Peter,

> This sounds like the option which stores the upgrade info didn't get
> updated post upgrade.
>
> It is cached for a long time (12 hours + i think) and I guess if the
> call to fetch the data and update it which is triggered by the upgrade
> fails to make a successful HTTP request you will then have to wait that
> length of time for the message to disappear.
It has been wrong since I've installed 2.7 when it was out.
Now that I made the move, it imediately disappeared. I no longer have it!

I don't know, maybe Google Gears and some .js file FF had in cache
provoked that.

Well, solved by a happy turn of chance :)

Warm Regards,
--
:wq! Mário Gamito
Key Fingerprint: 0x5CEFF763