[wp-hackers] OT: Checkout SVN into another?

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 15 01:29:26 GMT 2009

Thanks Mike, maybe I'm not reading the URL you showed me right (I'm sleepy
:P), but how do I define these externals when I'm checking out a repository?
I know you can define externals if you actually own the repo (WordPress does
this for the Akismet plugin), but when I don't own it and just checking out?

Many thanks,
Alex