[wp-hackers] Improve community features on wordpress.org/trac

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Fri Feb 6 17:38:22 GMT 2009

> Another -1.
> Theming trac would just create extra work for no real benefit. Trac is
> designed for functionality and this is all that is needed in any tracker.

Valid points all -- thanks for the contribs.

Consider me convinced. I guess part of what drove me to make these
suggestions was the lack of profile information on trac. It'd be nice
to be able to get a "feel" for a user on trac (assuming you don't know
them already) by clicking their username and seeing some kind of
reputation for that user. e.g. if they've opened 50 tickets, all of
which have been closed as duplicate/wontfix/works-for-me, then perhaps
this new ticket they opened should be taken with a grain of salt.

Either way -- carry on :)