[wp-hackers] how about <form action="">?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Feb 4 14:39:02 GMT 2009

Agreed, plus you don't have instances where in some cases you can hack
the location of server variable to point to another location and post to
another location.

I use it all the time and I'm cool. Right? Even if I'm not cool, it is
still okay and better to use and I can give like three of the top of my
head.

Jacob Santos