[wp-hackers] WPMU install_blog_defaults()

Tom Ransom lists at 1bigidea.com
Wed Feb 4 01:00:53 GMT 2009

Sure -

Write a plugin that reverses the desired steps (from steps in
wpmu_create_blog in wpmu-functions.php)
Insert your own steps, and hook it all to a wpmu_new_blog action. Drop
your plugin in mu-plugin.

I did something similar for a client - adding default gallery pages
and setting plugin-specific options on the creation of a new blog.

- Tom Ransom

Every successful marketing program starts with
One Big Idea

(360) 746-2101                         transom at 1bigidea.com
Toll-Free: (800) 815-4744           (815) 642-0258 efax
AIM: my1bigidea                        SKYPE: tomransom
Twitter: onebigidea                     linkedin.com/in/onebigidea