[wp-hackers] Less than Core, More than Plugins/Themes: Proposing Optional Modules.

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Tue Feb 3 18:39:30 GMT 2009

Thanks. I'll pursue #1 with my plugin that uses SimplePie when I get a chance.

For #2, we are more likely to see child-plugins emerge if we have a well-known way to include it. Does anyone know if there is sufficient information to support identifying dependent plugins in the plugin repository?

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com/