[wp-hackers] Updating a User Record via PHP?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Feb 3 00:51:58 GMT 2009

Oh then, No, No there isnt.
Just read the PHP, look at the case switch, Look at the way the form
is structured.

Also, People might be interested in this:
http://wpengineer.com/removing-wordpress-login-design/ or this
http://wpengineer.com/create-your-own-wordpress-login-design/
I wouldnt usually refer to wpengineer.com, But those 2 examples
provide a simple example of striping WordPress style from the forms..