[wp-hackers] Browse Happy and WordPress 2.7

James Collins james at om4.com.au
Mon Feb 2 22:08:15 GMT 2009

I'm not sure if it was deliberate or not, but the browse happy code was
commented out in changeset 9964
(http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/9964) by azaozz
right before the the version changed from 2.7-beta to 2.7-almost-rc.
Regards,

James Collins

OM4 - Find Customers and Convert Online
OM4.com.au | OM4Tourism.com | OM4Business.com