[wp-hackers] Blogger to WordPress ?

madalin niladam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:37:30 GMT 2009

Hello,

I've managed (after 3 days) to import from blogspot (libxml was
broken, had to reinstall it) over to self-hosted wordpress. I've been
reading almost anything i could find about a redirection from
blogspot. Even tried their service (actually this sucks, it requires
the user to click YES in order to function) of redirection but
everything failed. The only one that worked is blogspot's lame
redirection service. No luck.

I know this is probably not the place for this type of questions, but
DOES anyone have a tutorial about or can provide a hand on this one ?
Almost every tutorial out-there says place this code (javascript)
below <Blogger> tag. But that doesn't exist.

Please provide me with a hint or such.

Thanks,
madalin
http://madalin.eu