[wp-hackers] any plugin for keyword hint database?

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 15:51:17 UTC 2009

First of all Merry Christhmas to everyone :) Let it be a start of
everything good!

What we'd like to have is a little popup on keyword mouseover. Right
now we use tippy, it generally does the same, but one has to insert
the text of the popup in a special shortcode along with the keyword.
It is not a very flexible solution, since if we want to highlight the
same keyword in different post, we got to repeat the whole procedure
again. Is there any established solution or plugin, which has all
popup text vs keyword associations stored in one centralized place and
automatically inserts these in post content, where necessary? It would
be logical to store popup texts as custom post types for example, or
just posts from special category.

--
Davit Barbakadze