[wp-hackers] Wordpress as a CMS

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Wed Dec 23 07:08:10 UTC 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Peter Westwood wrote:
> BackPress.org has more info.
>
> The activity on BackPress has been decreasing partly because there isn't much that needs changing in it and partly because very few people know it exists.
>
> There was a huge spike of activity at the beining of the projects life when all the code from WordPress was imported - the shared code hasn't changed that much since then so it is unlikely to have increasing activity by its very nature.
>
> I am trying to keep the code in BackPress that is also in WordPress in sync so that one benifits to the fixes from the others.

So you peaked my technical curiosity and I started reading the website but there doesn't seem to be anything that tells one how to get started with a sample app.  IOW, there's no "Hello World" example.  Also, I couldn't find anything on URL routing.

Any chance you could write a blog post on the topics?

-Mike