[wp-hackers] Wordpress as a CMS

Brad Williams bradw at illiams.com
Mon Dec 21 14:34:14 UTC 2009

I fail to see the difference between storing your data in a meta table vs. a
custom table?  After a few thousands records wouldn't your custom table
suffer the same consequences as a meta table?  Ultimately it comes down to
your server setup and what it can handle, not what table you store the data
in.