[wp-hackers] JavaScript concatenation and compression - any documentation?

Ken Newman Ken at adcSTUDIO.com
Fri Dec 18 21:49:18 UTC 2009

"Concatenation is available only for scripts shipped with WP Core."

It not turned on by default for your plugins and themes.
It's not available for your plugin or theme scripts either.

You can use the core scripts that are concatenated, but your scripts
will not be concatenated with those scripts or automatically
concatenated with themselves.