[wp-hackers] ´´i need urgente a password of a hotmail can anybody help me?´´

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Dec 17 20:55:20 UTC 2009

Please be advised that this is a -WordPress- discussion mailing list
designed for -Hackers-. Please see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_(programmer_subculture) for a
explanation of the term -Hacker-
This list does not contain (Or it may, But its not for it) anyone who can
help you with your stupid non-programming needs.