[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Dec 15 19:41:20 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Nathan Rice <ncrice at gmail.com> wrote:
> Historically, though, these people have either been too few in number, or
> too busy to update the Codex themselves.

I don't update the codex much mainly because I think it's ugly as sin,
hard to use, and annoying in general. This is basically the same
reason I don't use bbPress.

If it looked more modern or something, I might use it more. Can't
really define what it is about it, but it actively drives me away from
using it. Don't much care for the design of the wp.org forums either.

Actually, wp.org designs in general bug me. Maybe it's the fixed width
stuff. I dislike it when websites intentionally limit their content to
what amounts to a small column taking up only about 1/6th of my
screen. Makes them hard to use, and the excess whitespace hurts my
eyes.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, TN, United States