[wp-hackers] Developer portal

Matilda Griswold matilda.griswold at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:48:50 UTC 2009

Dear Mike,

I've been meaning to ask.

Are you just this big-picture sort of guy who just loves to explain
(in glorious detail) to the world how he'd prefer things be? Do you
spend a tenth as much time actually working on things as you do
discussing them on mailing lists? If you do, I'd love to know where
you find the time. :)

Along with all your thoughts on how a community should be managed and
how good software should be written, could you please point us to any
interesting tutorials or plugins (or anything useful, really) you have
released? I'd be fascinated to check them out.

Thanks!
Matilda