[wp-hackers] Blog Stats from WordPress.com to stand-alone wordpress?..

Davit Barbakadze jayarjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:56:02 UTC 2009

Well, I'm moving a blog from wordpress.com to standalone installation.
On wordpress.com it had hundreds of thousands hits and I somehow do
not want to loose that data after I move to standalone version. Domain
stays the same. It's just that I'm not sure how to not lose those hits
and visualize them using the widget on my new wordpress installation.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 6:18 PM, Pete Mall <pete at jointforcestech.com> wrote:
> Are you trying to:
>
>   1. Show the hits from the .com blog on the .org blog dashboard; or
>   2. Track the hits on your .org blog using WordPress.com stats; or
>   3. Trying to add the hits on your .com and .org blogs and show them on
>   the .org dashboard?
>

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Davit Barbakadze <jayarjo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there any way to transfer Blog Stats (page hits that is) from
>> WordPress.com to stand-alone wordpress installation? Is it a plugin of
>> some kind?
>>
>> --
>> Davit Barbakadze

Davit Barbakadze