[wp-hackers] STFU kthxbai

Anthony Cole me at anthony.geek.nz
Thu Dec 3 22:37:21 UTC 2009

I know it's kind of obvious, but, well, I can't take this anymore.

I can't read anything on this list, and I know I speak for alot of people when I say this.

Do you guys know when to shut up? Seriousy. I've been on this list for about two days after a little hiatus. I'm not really well known, but one thing I do know is that I'm human - just like everyone here - and for my sanity and others - I'm asking for just a little bit of peace and quiet.

I've seen people ask questions and get flooded out by people acting like five year olds. I know people who've left this list because of it. I remember how this list was a few years ago, and although it's always been a little bit controversial, can we stop acting like we're all still in primary school?

It's obvious who's causing the problems.

And thats my two cents....

*runs from the vultures*

-ac