[wp-hackers] One CMS to Rule Them All (was This was painful to read...)

scribu scribu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:43:03 UTC 2009

> My reaction is to think you don't understand my visions because I'm
looking to make it more generic not less, and my perception of your
criticisms is that you are trying to constrain it to be less so.  Of course
that's all my perception which is probably not the reality.

> There I have to disagree.  I am not trying to constrain the system, I am
trying to creating a layer that simplifies a very common use case. The
existing layer still exists when my layer is on top of it so there is
nothing constrained, only common use cases simplified.

Mike, it seems to me that you're contradicting yourself.

--
http://scribu.net