[wp-hackers] Custom Taxonomies for Pages

Jason jason at findingsimple.com
Mon Aug 31 01:12:35 UTC 2009

Ok so I think I have pretty much got it working with the exception that when
I enqueue  the post.js file the tag panel works but it breaks the javascript
minimise/maximise functionality and a few other things.

Is there somewhere I can get the uncompressed (un-minimised?) version of
post.js and page.js?

Thanks for the responses