[wp-hackers] Quest for Self Pingbacks

Chris Kasten handy.solo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 17:47:51 UTC 2009

Yes thanks. I realize a lot of people don't like them.  That's why that No
Pings plugin was invented! But I do like 'em and WP used to generate them.
Like or dislike, I just wish to confirm that they (self pings) are indeed
dropped by WP now. If so, A nudge on how to re-enable them with a plugin
would be really groovy.

Chris Kasten
Solo Technology