[wp-hackers] Use WP User Validation for Non-WP Pages

Glenn Ansley glenn at glennansley.com
Mon Aug 24 20:00:40 UTC 2009

I would make these "pages" into Page Templates and then create WordPress
Pages that use your page templates accordingly.
Then you can use is_user_logged_in() to decide what you want to do. Place it
in the content area if you want to display a message or place it in a custom
function attached to the template_redirect hook if you want to send them
elsewhere. If you use the template_redirect hook, use the is_page( [page_id]
) conditional.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Creating_Your_Own_Page_Templates

Glenn Ansley
Owner / Developer | FullThrottle Development, LLC
http://fullthrottledevelopment.com
http://twitter.com/full_throttle
(919) 522-1532