[wp-hackers] Posting form data to an external file

Mayur Somani somani.mayur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:50:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have used a normal php form in wordpress sidebar and I am using an
external file to process the form. The form method is POST. However
none of the values is actually POSTed. You can check the demo site
here,

http://www.agentwp.dreamhosters.com/

Can't I post data outside wordpress? How can I make that form work?
Please note that I am familiar with cforms, contact form 7 and many
other plugins, but due to my specific requirements, I can't use any
plugin. I have to use a plain php form.

Any inputs are appreciated. You can be very technical in explanation, that's ok.

Thank you for your time.