[wp-hackers] WPMU VHOST constant

Brent thenbrent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:56:35 UTC 2009

James thanks for also comfirming. I feel much more confident about using it
now. :-)

I did see it used all over the WPMU codebase. I was just surprised there
wasn't a simple function for it, like so much else in wp.org!

I've written up a codex page to describe using the VHOST constant here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WPMU_VHOST_Constant

Hopefully that'll provide others with the required info to use it with
confidence. At least until the WPMU wp.org merge brings in a nice function.
 ;-)