[wp-hackers] Plugin to sign up for activity?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:58:33 GMT 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Stephanie Booth <bunnylists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not a wordpress plugin, but have you thought of using doodle for this?
> http://doodle.com
>
> Steph

[ ... snipped ... ]

This certainly looks like the general idea - I'd love it if it were a
WP plugin so it cold be part of our site.  I am little wary about
spreading the stuff across multiple sites as we already have a Google
Group and a web site, both of which are under utilized by the majority
of the parents.

Thanks for the pointer, it looks very interesting ... decisions, decisions ...

Mike