[wp-hackers] repeating fields in usermeta?

SoJ Web sojweb at indiana.edu
Thu Apr 16 14:13:50 GMT 2009

Yeah, looking at the function, that would be a pain. I'm surprised the
user meta functions don't allow returning arrays of meta values; I'd
think having that ability would be ideal, and it shouldn't be hard to
patch. You'd have the added benefit of it being consistent with the
way the post meta function works.

-Jeff