[wp-hackers] peculiar problem on setting GMT

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Apr 14 18:30:13 GMT 2009

This does sound like an excellent plugin idea.

The blog has its own time zone, but each User has a setting for time
zone (including "blog default").  Posts are displayed with the
*blog*'s time zone.  Perhaps the plugin should also add some means for
Theme authors to also show the author's local time on a post.

Stephen