[wp-hackers] peculiar problem on setting GMT

SoJ Web sojweb at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:12:52 GMT 2009

Indeed. I think it would be helpful, too, to, in that case, also
display the GMT offset. You could end up with a post published at 3
p.m. showing up after a post published at 1 p.m., which would look odd
in reverse-chronological order unless it were clear that they were
published in different time zones.

-Jeff