[wp-hackers] Akismet stats

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Sun Apr 12 19:55:26 GMT 2009

Andrew:

Yes, the comments table in her database is completely empty.

I acquired the Akismet API key for her back in February 2009, and the
Akismet stats on her self-hosted WP site start with February 2009.

She only has the one site so hasn't reused this API key.

The historical stats show 1 spam detected in March, and 1,296 legitimate
comments in February, 226 in March and 135 in April (1,657 total) . At
the same time, the top of the page shows "4 spams caught, 1,792
legitimate comments, and an overall accuracy rate of 100.000%", which
doesn't match the totals in the historical stats.

Very puzzling....

Kim

Andrew Ozz wrote:

Is the comments table completely empty? Perhaps the same API key was
used for another site.