[wp-hackers] Media Management System Wireframes for WordPress 2.9.x

aesqe aesqe at skyphe.org
Sat Apr 11 22:18:02 GMT 2009

Hi, all, and sorry for spamming :|

I've been working on a "gallery" plugin of my own for a while now (for
my bachelor's degree, actually), and I'd like to share it with you,
especially now after reading Shane's presentation.

It extends the default [gallery] behavior by adding a few things (a
simple templating system, more than one gallery per post with handpicked
attachments only, in order you specify, etc...)

Here's the zip:
http://skyphe.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/file-gallery-093.zip

and here are some screenshots:
http://skyphe.org/code/wordpress/file-gallery/

It's still far from being done, but I'd really appreciate some thoughts
and suggestions, if any of you have a few minutes to spare.

Thanks in advance, and I hope that what I was trying to accomplish with
the plugin makes some sense to you too :)

aesqe

--
Skyphe.org : It'll all make sense one day