Can Trac message the list? Was Re: [wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Silverstein, Jesse Jesse.Silverstein at xerox.com
Fri Apr 10 04:43:45 GMT 2009

Trac emails updates the wp-trac list. You can subscribe to that one just
like this one. There is a feature on trac where you can check a box to
be CCed on a specific ticket. That's a great idea, in principle, except
that it is impossible to store an email address into your trac user
account profile, so it cannot cc you. There is at least one trac ticket
about fixing this issue with the trac. It has been open for quite some
time and I haven't seen any progress on it.