[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Apr 6 03:29:46 GMT 2009

You could do something in the init() action of your plugin, where for
a particular URL, you can do whatever you want and then exit,
bypassing all the rest of WP's default actions.

You could also use one of the hooks inside query_posts, to override
parts of the query, such as the where section, the join section, and I
think even the whole query.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com