GSoC 2009 MEDIA: Was: [wp-hackers] GSoC 2009

Barry Carlyon barry at barrycarlyon.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 22:28:17 GMT 2009

I just updated my proposal, comments and feedback welcome:

http://barrycarlyon.co.uk/wordpress/2009/04/01/gsoc-wordpress-application/

Woot!

Barry Carlyon wrote:
> Good local time all.
>
> Just a brief hello, I'm planning on applying to work for Wordpress as
> part of Google Summer of Code 2009, specifically on the Media Block of
> ideas (http://codex.wordpress.org/GSoC2009#Media) at the moment my
> application is pretty open, I'd be interesting in hearing anything
> anyone has to add, whilst I prepare my application.
>
> My blog, albeit new-ish (been sat on it since December, not had time to
> finish the style, its been hectic at uni since then) is at
> http://barrycarlyon.co.uk/wordpress/
>
> Thanks in advance

- --

Barry Carlyon
"Located Between Al-Jazeera and BBC Radio 1"

SRA Regional Rep North East/Yorkshire
LUU Media Rep

Webmaster: http://LSRfm.com - Leeds Student Radio
http://barrycarlyon.co.uk