[wp-hackers] Theme based wp_redirect() *breakage*

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Sep 30 01:18:08 GMT 2008

I think it's useful that it can be rewritten. For example, as different
web servers handle redirection differently, it could be useful to
override that function. Or as part of a caching strategy it might be
useful to process redirects. I've used it in a couple of plugins on WPMU
to redirect to our custom login page and so on.

Cheers - Callum.