[wp-hackers] Enque CSS

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 27 01:23:31 GMT 2008

Hi guys,
I'm reworking an existing plugin to add extra features, and I thought I'd
give it a spring clean whilst I'm at it - adding inline documentation and
removing all the nasty tables from the admin panel. To make the options page
look pretty again I'm obviously going to use some CSS, but I'd rather
include a CSS file than have inline CSS out of personal preference.

I know you can enque JS, and I was reading that you can also enque CSS files
since 2.6 - is this the option for me? If so, how would I go about including
'style.css' on my options page, if the stylesheet resides in my plugins
folder.

Thanks,

-- Alex