[wp-hackers] Strange comment activtity, look familiar?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Sep 22 20:54:44 GMT 2008

Simple advertising spam. Looks like a russian wireless networking
site. They're trying to get backlinks to their site, basically.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.wi-net.ru/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwi-net.ru%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1B3GGGL_enUS276US276