[wp-hackers] SVN Revision in footer?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Sep 15 20:29:44 GMT 2008

If it was possible to find anything in the Install Plugins search
functionality, I would install it immediately. But for the life of me,
I cannot find any term or tag or name or any way to find your plugin
via a search in there.

Seriously, the search functionality on wordpress.org SUCKS. Can we get
this fixed any time soon?

Or at least can we explain why "cforms II" is the top search result 9
times out of 10, regardless of the term? I mean, when I search for
"show-svn-revision", which is the actual NAME OF THE PLUGIN, and the
first 6 results are cformsII - contact form, NextGEN Gallery, Akismet,
WP Super Cache, and Lighter Menus, then something is horribly wrong,
no?

-Otto