[wp-hackers] Re: Not Feeling Crazyhorse

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Sep 15 09:57:12 GMT 2008

I agree.. But they're going to have to start from scratch with the 2.7
admin i think..

Theming the backend shouldnt be *too* hard at present(But i'm not going to
be the one who does it!), theres only a handful of files which contain
html (and things are being moved to an API allready - Options pages) - But
as you say, The admin theme would need to keep up with changes and
functionality changes..