[wp-hackers] Re: Not Feeling Crazyhorse

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Sun Sep 14 18:27:20 GMT 2008

Why is it not possible to set the backend-theme in the user-settings.
All functions for this feature is in the core. It si hard for many
users you change very often the design.
I use wordpress in many buisiness-bligs with many authors. I set the
backend theme on design of WP 2.3 - the people tha tankyou, she will
not changes i the backend.

Liebe Grüsse
Frank
Mein Buch: WordPress - Weblogs einrichten und administrieren | ISBN
978-3-937514-33-8

bueltge.de
kvfl.com