[wp-hackers] Version Compatibility

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:57:23 GMT 2008

You can usually take a look at the Inline Documentation to find this
out (look at the @since tag). According to the Inline Docs for these
functions (they're in wp-includes/query.php), is_front_page() has
existed since 2.5.0 and is_tag() has existed since 2.3.0.

There was a site that listed these in a more useful way, but it's
bookmarked on another computer, and I can't find it right now (the
site, not the computer :P ).

Matt (http://mattsblog.ca/)