[wp-hackers] Randy rands

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Sep 3 13:13:21 GMT 2008

True. Or we just haven't yet seen a case where the exploit is taken full
advantage of. Or we have and just haven't noticed that this was the
cause. It isn't really a flaw within WordPress, but it does prevent
external web applications on the same box from being used to adversely
affect WordPress.

I do agree with Viper007Bond, in that the security flaw isn't high
enough to backport, but I will defer to someone who knows better (which
might be Viper007Bond).