[wp-hackers] new post status : ban (/deleted)

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Tue Sep 2 14:35:23 GMT 2008

I'd probably go with denied, but the real point here is that this COULD
be useful to a lot of people.  Why don't you open a ticket for it and
post the link to that here.  Everyone can weigh in on the ticket, which
keeps everything in one place.  Then you can add the patch to that
ticket once you are ready, using the preferred language decided on.