[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Site Launch

Chris gaarai at gaarai.com
Thu Oct 30 15:36:38 GMT 2008

I'm very pleased to report that WP Roadmap now has it's own site. Please
visit wp-roadmap.com <http://wp-roadmap.com/> to check it out. I added a
subscribe feature for those that want to keep up with updates on the
project.

Since the site, and the project itself, is very new, the site looks very
rough and the front-end is still in a very early alpha stage. If you
have any ideas on how to improve the look of the site, want to volunteer
to help out with the project in any capacity, or have any ideas, please
share them.

Some people seem to be a bit confused about how WP Roadmap will work.
The project will be wholly contained on the site. I have no plans
currently on releasing any downloadable documents (other than the
possible images that I've talked about) or plugins, but you never know
what the future brings. Also, yes, the site is and always will be free
to use as well as open to the public.

- Chris Jean