[wp-hackers] Plugin licenses

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Fri Oct 24 08:24:01 GMT 2008

Whether a plugin has to be GPL or not is open for debate (I'm not a lawyer)
and it's the same issue with premium themes.

However if you want to host a plugin on WP.org, yes, it HAS to be GPL
compatible. It'll be removed from WP.org once someone who can do it sees
this e-mail.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/about/

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/